Friday, April 27, 2012

Parcel Time

Just like Adele of intotheblonde... I love receiving packages or as she calls them, parcels, which I like because it makes it seem so much more special.  Whatever you may call them receiving a box of goodies that are meant just for me makes my heart skip a beat and immediately transports me to my childhood on Christmas morning.  This particular parcel arrived just when I needed a pick me up.
Obviously, as a mom of two, wearing some sort of sneaker is practical and my back thanks me on certain days for wearing them.  But I always thought that if sneakers had a bit of height to them it would make my petite self so happy and I would also not have to hem my Juicy track pants.  Ta,da,da,da!  Enter Isabel Marant and her wedge sneakers.  But as much as I loved them the price I did not like.  I forgot them for a while and then stumbled upon Alina of mysilkfairytale wearing these sneakers I was in love again.  I immediately picked up the phone and thanks in part to some family help I now own these gorgeous babies.  Cannot wait to wear these out!
Be thankful for the little things and take time to enjoy every day!









7 comments:

  1. Hey Dana! I love love love the sneakers! Thanks so much for the reference too, you're such a sweetie!
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you enjoy the Christening. Being a Godmother to 4 wonderful children myself I know how special this is.

      Delete
  2. thanks for stopping by my blog! nice blog :)


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment I am not sure about this trend. I am not really into sneakers but I see more and more beautiful ones on blogs like yours. So maybe I will fall in love a little later than the rest. Would be happy if you paid my blog a little visit soon. Lilly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooner or later love will come. I bet these wedge sneakers will invade the world! Haha!
      Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am following yours now.
      Vielen Dank und Tchus!

      Delete
  4. great shoes honey, i love them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete