- Sleeveless Blouse - how could I say no to this cute blouse for under $5; plus it reminds me of a dainty French tea cup
- Shorts - I probably own two pairs of shorts so I was shocked when I gravitated toward these cuties; it was love at first sight plus they are amazing on (outfit soon)
- Dress - when we went out for lunch on Mother's Day it seemed that all the ladies were wearing their beautiful maxi summer dresses; while this hits right below the knee I liked the color, which is darker than in the pic; I tried it on at home and I really don't like the way it fits; think this might be a return
- Harem Pants - MCHammer comes to mind (haha); I liked these on so much I got them in the gray and black (outfit soon)
- Bag - couldn't resist picking up this cute bag for my daughter
- Skirt: mid-length skirt in a gorgeous turquoise that does not quite come through in this picture; also loved the texture
- Skirts: I liked the shape of these skirts and the polka dots; Libra indecision kicked in so I got both
- Pants: notice a trend????; cannot wait to wear these!
- Hat: honestly cannot tell you why I picked up this hat but it just called to me so I took it home
- Ring: this sweet thing reminds me of Cinderella's slipper; anyone ever see the movie "The Slipper and the Rose"? one of my favorites!
- Earrings: Alexis Bittar lookalikes for $4? yes please.
- Cuffs: I recently saw similar cuffs (the gold basket weave) at Nordstrom and liked them so when I saw these similar ones I thought why not?; for this price ($6) I can get two; and then I saw the hammered green ones; got two of those!
- Bag: I really liked the color and feel of this bag; after I brought it home, while surfing the net, I found a Chanel bag exactly the same as this bag; mine cost around $20!